If you do not want to see someone’s tweet on your Twitter Timeline, or want to receive notification of his tweet, then you can Mute it, as you can block someone, so that that person does not see you tweet. Similarly, by having a Twitter Mute account, you will not see the tweets of that person, if you do not want to unfollow your friends or any Twitter users with this feature.
But if you do not like the tweets shared by him, then you can also mute it, with this whatever he tweets in photo, video etc., you will not see it on the homepage, it also includes Mute Words and Notification etc.,
You can write any word in it and the words you write will be in the text of any tweet, then you will not see that tweet on the homepage, similarly you can mute the notifications of those you are following or not following. And you can mute and unmute any users on Twitter from the homepage in a very simple way.
How to Mute Someone on Twitter?
If you do not want to see anyone’s tweet on your Twitter timeline, then you have 2 options for this, first you can block that user and second you can Mute him, the option with Mute is also good. Because someone is your Twitter Friend whom you do not want to block, just do not want to see his tweet on your Timeline, then you can mute him, when you make someone’s Twitter Mute Account, then that person will share his account photos, videos. If anyone tweets in gif etc., then it does not appear on your account,
If there are many people in your followers or following list, out of which you do not like tweets of some people, then you can mute them, so that they stay in your followers and following list, but their tweets will not show you on the homepage, Just as in Social Messaging Apps, users get the option to mute the chat, so that if someone messages you, their notification is not received and so that you do not know that someone has messaged you.
What is Twitter Mute Account? how to mute users on twitter
Mute Account on Twitter is the only feature of its privacy, there is a question of some people that the user whose account is muted, he can direct message on Twitter, or he can be direct messaged, then there is a Mute on Twitter. Account can be Direct Messaged, there are many options available to Mute Message & Chat in Messaging Apps, and when a chat is muted, after that it does not appear on the homepage, In Twitter you You can also see the list of muted accounts.
That is, you can see the list of how many people you have muted, and you can also unmute any of them, to use this feature, you do not have to go to Twitter’s site in a desktop browser but in the Twitter App itself. There is an option to have a Mute account and view its list, this is a privacy feature using which you can decide which tweets you want to see on your timeline and which tweets you do not want to see.
How to Mute Twitter Account?
- After opening the Twitter app on your phone, open the profile of any user you want to mute, if you want to mute someone in your followers, then after clicking on your profile icon, go to the profile, and then on Followers Click on it, you will see all your followers, click on whomever you want to add to Twitter Mute Account.
- Now his profile will be open, here you will see an option with 3 dot in the right side, after clicking on this option, select the option with Mute.
- After this you will be asked to confirm once, that you really want to mute this user, you have to click on the Yes I m Sure option.
- Now you have successfully made Twitter Mute Account, which you can also unmute, for this you can go to his profile and select the option with Unmute, and the option is also available in Twitter settings.
How To Unmute Twitter Account?
- Open the Twitter App on your mobile, then click on your profile icon, and click on the Settings & Privacy option.
- Then here you will see options like Security, Notifications etc., out of which click on the option with Privacy.
- After clicking on the option with Privacy, click on the option with Mute & Block
- Here you will see an option named Twitter Mute Account, click on it.
- Here you will see all those accounts, which you have muted, click on the sound icon of whomever you want to unmute, after that that account will be unmute.
What is Twitter Mute Account and how to do it You can, and anyone will tweet with those words, or the words that you have muted in the text of his tweet, then it will not show you, similarly if you do not want to receive notification of someone’s tweet, then its You can also use the option.
Friends, you must have learned about what is Twitter Mute Accounts, if you liked this information and found it beneficial, then share it with your other friends on social media and keep visiting our site for such new information.